Software Engineer I:
ClearTax is the premier financial technologies start-up, with millions of users using it to manage their finances, including filing tax returns and investing in mutual funds. Extreme customer obsession, passion to go deep and commit to great technology define our engineering team. We are looking for engineers who can join our mission to simplify the financial lives of Indians.
Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design, planning, execution, and shipping. We create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and good communication skills are key requirements.
As a developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of a business area, including end-to-end ownership of the product. You are responsible for an entire product development, and interact with product and business regularly. If you desire to be part of the team building our core product with cutting-edge security, great user experience and a highly scalable backend, this is a team where you can make a significant impact.
● B.Tech or higher in Computer Science. (We are willing to waive this requirement if you are an exceptional programmer).
● OR Strong Math background (Bachelor's or higher degree) with programming proficiency.
● Basic/Core OOPs familiarity and an understanding of Internet technology stack is mandatory ● Hands-on experience in design & development of web applications
● Experience level: <3 years of industry experience
● You’re a strong coder; Love to explore multiple languages and tech stacks; We are language-agnostic, and we love people who like to explore multiple stacks. We’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code
● You are passionate about products and care about great design, not only in products and their appeal but in your code and technical design as well
● You are comfortable in a high-paced environment, and can respond to urgent (and at times ambiguous) requests
● You understand user experience, network systems or scalable distributed systems
● You care for community and contributed to open source projects which have large number of users or you have built a product / service which has a lot of users.