- 9+ years of experience. Significant dot com experience is a must. Startup experience is a plus.
- Performance marketing experience (been responsible for end results - leads, revenues, customer acquisition etc)
- Having handled scale (Cr+ monthly budgets / Million+ monthly traffic / Lakh+ Monthly customers)
- Having led SEO effort, responsible for large SEO traffic and exemplary SEO ranking
- Having led user engagement, repeat & monetization
- Handled all sort of paid marketing channels spread across desktop & mobile web & app - SEM, FB, Emailing,
- Remarketing, App marketing, Affiliate marketing
- Having worked on conversion optimization. Having worked closely with Product, Tech.
Good Analytics expertise :
- Web analytics and data analytics
- Content marketing experience is a plus
- A good mix of strategic value addition and hands-on marketing expertise.
Places to look for (for the search team) :
Marketing heads, Digital marketing heads of Dot com startups - content, ecommerce, classifieds, news portals.
- Understand the space, Understand multiple B2C & B2B offerings
- Preparing Marketing Strategy, marketing research, content strategy, leading marketing communication, marketing mix,media planning for multiple business verticals.
- SEO, Paid Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Analytics, Conversion Optimization, CRM, Email, SMS, Notifications, Automation of CRM, Automation of Analytics & reporting.
- Coordinating inter-functional aspects with business teams, product, technology, design team.