ClearTax isn't just the market leader in IncomeTax filing for Consumers and B2B compliance SaaS - we are a fast growing startup of smart, ambitious, hard-working individuals whose singular vision is to Simplify Financial Lives in India. We’re on the path of building a multi-billion $ company in India that will be as significant to people as the biggest banks and conglomerates in India. We will touch & simplify the financial lives of millions of Indians and businesses along the way.
Engineering Management @ ClearTax
We are looking for Engineering Managers, who are strong engineering leaders with ability to lead a group of highly ambitious and high performing engineers to amazing outcomes for the product & business - both on the B2B and the B2C side. As an engineering manager, you are required to drive strong collaboration between the product managers, engineers and business leaders helping critical decision making and delivery with a singular focus of - "Getting things done" - in the best way possible.
Your day at ClearTax would involve,
- Acting as an entrepreneur - taking ownership the problem statement end-to-end
- Delivering direct value to the customer - and not just stop with internal delivery
- Lead a diverse team of High performing Engineers - who set new standards everyday
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team
- Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements - through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Qualities which we look for in the ideal candidate,
- 7+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems
- 1-4 years of experience as a manager - having led high value delivering engineering teams
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech from a premier institute - preferably in Computer Science
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our FinTech products
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
Want to know more about us?
Resources to learn more about our engineering and the growth opportunity in the coming years,