Roles & Responsibilities:
• Strong Communication skill in English & Hindi both
• Willing to work 6 days in a week
• Coordinate between the CA’s professional and customers and assist with Tax filing queries over calls, mails & chats
• Be the point of contact for all paid tax filing queries & escalation for CA professionals & Customers using our services over call and Mails
• Ensures quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers/clients.
• Upon receiving daily allocation of work, prioritizes based on the time sensitivity of the documents and then determines the appropriate actions to be taken.
• Meets or exceeds individual daily processing requirements and monthly accuracy goals.
• Escalates emerging issues to the Lead Operations Representative or Operations Manager as appropriate.
Cleartax, one of India’s fastest emerging fin-tech startups, is the most popular tax preparation and efiling platform in India as of today, along with the Income Tax Department's website. Founded in 2011, the business has achieved impressive scale with 1.5 million users, 20,000 businesses and 10,000 CA firms on the platform.
Founded by Archit Gupta (Chief Executive Officer), Srivatsan Chari (COO) and Ankit Solanki (CTO), Cleartax is the first India-focused startup to be funded by Y-Combinator (2014). In April 2016, the business received USD 1.3 million of seed funding from Silicon Valley investors, including PayPal cofounder Max Levchin and Scott Banister, who was an early investor in Facebook and Uber. Other early investors include Whatsapp’s Neeraj Arora and Dropbox’s Ruchi Sanghvi. Later in May 2016, ClearTax received a second round of funding of $2 million from Sequoia Capital and Founders Fund. In June 2016, they raised a Series A of USD 12 milllion from SAIF Partners; this is one of the largest Series A rounds announced this year.