ClearTax (https://cleartax.com) is India's fastest growing Tax & Compliance software company. We're a technology company helping people, enterprises & companies and the government with tax and compliance. We were incubated in Y Combinator and are funded by Silicon Valley investors, including PayPal co-founders Peter Theil's Founders Fund, Max Levchin and also by Scott Banister, who was an early investor in Facebook and Uber. ClearTax has raised $15.5 Million till date with investors including Sequoia Capital and SAIF Partners. Our aim is to delight our customers with simplicity, accuracy and getting rid of the notion that taxes are complex.
ClearTax products are used by over 2.5 Million individuals, over 20,000 CAs, 500+ Enterprises and over 10,000+ SMB in India today. ClearTax has become a trusted brand to be reckoned with in a very short period of time. To extend the offering and complete solutions for our customers, ClearTax already operates a managed marketplace through which various services like registration, assisted filing, and related services are offered.
We are looking for an experienced business leader who can build the marketplace business into a 10X within next 2 years with equal focus on adding new services, creating demand and building a world class fulfillment & delivery process & organization. The leader would demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrated expertise of building large, highly efficient operations.
- Has experience of both field operations (to onboard & manage delivery partners) and inside operations (to coordinate operations & fulfillment, inside sales)
- Should be able to setup delivery network for new services rapidly; demonstrated experience of having set up fulfillment through contract will be great.
- Should be able to understand costs structures, find ways to reduce cost creatively and have a strategic investment mind set.
- Is able to independently identify new service opportunities, size the opportunity, and identify & build out the delivery channel Should be well versed with operational efficiencies software tools and be able to evaluate, select & implement the same for increased productivity & automation.