ClearTax isn't just the market leader in Income Tax filing for Consumers and B2B compliance SaaS - we are a fast growing startup of smart, ambitious, hard-working individuals whose singular vision is to Simplify Financial Lives in India.
We are a technology company whose products include:
The largest income-tax return filing platform for consumers and CAs in India – this is our flagship product where our journey really began.
The largest platform for business and CA firms to do their GST compliance in India, with users ranging from small businesses to large publicly-listed enterprises.
A fast-growing investments platform for mutual fund investments.
And more: financial services, TDS, business intelligence & reporting, billing, etc.
We will touch & simplify the financial lives of millions of Indians and businesses along the way, and transform the way Indians manage their finances.
The Quality Analyst candidate
-should be currently employed
- should have at least 3 years of working in a quality assurance role
- should understand the quality assurance processes, challenges, and industry best practices
- should be a quick learner and should be able to understand a new domain quickly
- should be able to understand a product's users, usage and come up with test cases that also covers corner cases
- should be a good problem solver
- should have previous experience in testing feature releases for complex systems that work at scale
- should be able to work with engineering and product managers to understand requirements
- should be a good communicator and should be effectively able to translate defects into reproducible and actionable stories
- experience in leading a team of testers will be a bonus.