ClearTax isn't just the market leader in Income Tax filing for Consumers and B2B compliance SaaS - we are a fast growing startup of smart, ambitious, hard-working individuals whose singular vision is to Simplify Financial Lives in India.
We are a technology company whose products include:
- The largest income-tax return filing platform for consumers and CAs in India – this is our flagship product where our journey really began.
- The largest platform for business and CA firms to do their GST compliance in India, with users ranging from small businesses to large publicly-listed enterprises.
- A fast-growing investments platform for mutual fund investments.
- And more: financial services, TDS, business intelligence & reporting, billing, etc.
- We will touch & simplify the financial lives of millions of Indians and businesses along the way, and transform the way Indians manage their finances.
Software Engineer II at ClearTax
Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product life cycle: idea generation, design, planning, execution, and shipping. On day to day work, we create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and good communication skills are our key requirements.
As Software Engineer II, you will lead end to end development of modules with complete ownership of design, planning, coding & delivery.
- B.Tech or higher in Computer Science from a premier institute . (We are willing to waive this requirement if you are an exceptional programmer).
- You are a strong coder, Love to explore multiple languages and tech stacks; We are language-agnostic, and we love people who like to explore multiple stacks. We’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- Experience with building scalable & performant web systems with clear focus on reusable modules.
- You are comfortable in a high paced environment and can respond to urgent (and at times ambiguous) requests
- Ability to translate fuzzy business problems into technical problems & come up with design, estimates, planning, execution & deliver the solution independently.
- Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with Product.